See the "Visual Studio Integration Guide v5.1" for a summary of product improvements and known issues.
This release of the ElectricAccelerator Visual Studio integration contains a number of new features that improve usability and performance for an ElectricAccelerator deployment in a Visual Studio environment. Notable enhancements include:
- Live build monitoring via native integration of ElectricInsight into Visual Studio
- Faster incremental builds with the up-to-date check turned on by default
- Support for Developers to use the F5 Debugging option with ElectricAccelerator without having to switch to Visual Studio
Download Instructions for Sharefile Download the Add-in from the Electric Cloud Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the Electric Cloud Sharefile at https://electric-cloud.sharefile.com
- Navigate to the /products/accelerator/VS Plugin/22.214.171.124374 directory ( Direct link:126.96.36.199374 )
Documentation is available on Accelerator Documentation.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact product management, with feedback on this or any ElectricAccelerator release at email@example.com.