The ElectricCommander SDK enables rapid development of ElectricCommander plugins. The SDK includes libraries, tools, examples, and documentation. Electric Cloud recommends that all customers developing plugins begin to use the ElectricCommander SDK 5.0.
Electric Cloud also recommends that all customers move towards the 5.0.x version of ElectricCommander, if they have not already done so.
If you have created plugins in the past, and intend to use those plugins as you move to v5.0.x or beyond of ElectricCommander, then please review the SDK_5.0 release notes to understand whether any action may be necessary to update these plugins.
See the Plugin Developer Release Notes for details on new functionality and bug fixes, and the Plugin Developer Guide for a complete summary of SDK capabilities.
DownloadElectricCommander SDK 5.0 from the Electric Cloud Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalize account to the Electric Cloud Sharefile site at: Sharefile
- Navigate to the /products/commander/integrations/SDK/sdk_5.0 directory:
- Direct link: sdk_5.0
- Release notes and product documentation are available online:
See the “Using the CommanderSDK” section in the Plugin Developers Guide for a complete list system requirements.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Join the Electric Cloud community to
- ask questions, share your experience, and exchange ideas
- share community built plugins and enhancements with others
Contact the product management team at Electric Cloud for this or any ElectricFlow/ElectricCommander release at firstname.lastname@example.org