ElectricFlow allows you to customize the web UI, such as adding/editing forms (web pages) and fields. Each field can have a label (field name) to identify what information you must supply in the field. Some labels in internationalized custom forms may not be translated.
For example: If you are using ElectricFlow in Chinese instead of English and all labels are not translated, this article discusses how to translate the labels that remain in English.
To provide your own translations for custom form labels:
Note: ElectricFlow uses the gettext format for php dictionaries.
- Place the English strings in the custom form xml
- Place translations for the English strings in customform.po
- Convert the .po file to a .mo file using gettext tools
- Place the .mo file in the commander/locale specific directories
(Be sure to update the .mo files in all of the languages at the same time)
- Restart Apache after replacing .mo files