GWT provides very few Java methods directly related to style. Rather, they encourage you to define styles in Cascading Style Sheets.
- Go to the following directory: "C:\plugin-in-a-box\workspace\<YourProjectName>\src\com\example\commander\plugins\<YourProjectName>\public" (create the "public" folder if it does not exist).
- Create a CSS file called, say, "special.css" with your own styles. For example:
- Add the following line to <YourProjectName>.gwt.xml
- In Eclipse, highlight your project and select File > Refresh.
- In Java, after you create a widget (or while processing an event, set its style to the one that you defined. For example:
- Product versions: 5.0 and up
- OS versions: