The Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API is the industry standard for database-independent connectivity between the Java programming language and a wide range of databases and other tabular data sources, such as spreadsheets or flat files.
This article describes how to enable additional logging for debug purposes. This article applies to Version 4.2 and newer.
- Open the logback-local.groovy file, which is located in <dataDir>/conf, and find the following section:
// Log all SQL DML statements as they are executed
// Log all JDBC parameters
2. Ensure that the lines are uncommented and that the level is set to "TRACE".
3. If this change does not take effect, restart the ElectricFlow server (this might be required for very busy servers).
4. Reproduce the issue that you are trying to debug.
5. Provide to Electric Cloud all the logs from the time you turned on SQL logging until after the issue is reproduced.