An ElectricFlow agent starts processes that can have different execution behaviours then when the same process is started from the commandline. Often these can be traced to environment differences. If the environment shows the same, what additional debug techniques can be used?
- Download and install procmon from Microsoft at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx.
- Log in to the host using the agent account.
- Start procmon.
- Start the job using the command to verify that the problem is currently happening when running through ElectricFlow agent.
- Record the time in hh:mm:ss.
- From the commandline, run same command failing in the job step.
- Stop procmon (by clicking the "Magnifying Glass" button).
- In procmon, create a PML file with "all events" (use "File" -> "Save").
- Zip the PML file attach it to the ticket or upload to the ftp site.