Electric Cloud is pleased to announce the release of ElectricCommander® v3.2.1.
The 3.2.1 patch release contains fixes for issues found in previous ElectricCommander versions. This patch release does not contain new features. Electric Cloud recommends customers upgrade to version 3.2.1. Please see the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of product improvements and known issues.
This release provides several improvements including:
· Proper resolution of email address in notifications
· LDAP/Active Directory Auto-discovery fixes
· Proper agent-server communication using agents with multiple NIC’s installed
Download ElectricCommander 3.2.1 and its documentation from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Log in to the Electric Cloud FTP site at http://ftp.electric-cloud.com/ftp
- Navigate to the cmdr-3.2.1 directory
- Documentation is located in the docs directory
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- IDE plug-in installers are located in the plugins directory
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricCommander Installation and Configuration Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Supported Upgrade Paths
3.2.1 supports upgrades from version 2.2.1 and above. If you plan to upgrade from an earlier version, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
Contact Customer Support with issues related to this release at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Dax Farhang, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricCommander release at 408-419-4370 or email@example.com.