These releases do not contain new features. Electric Cloud recommends customers upgrade to the appropriate patch release. Please see the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of product improvements and known issues.
Download the ElectricCommander releases and their documentation from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Log in to the Electric Cloud FTP site at http://ftp.electric-cloud.com/ftp or ftp://ftp.electric-cloud.com
- Navigate to the cmdr-3.x.x directory (depending on your target version)
- Documentation is located in the docs directory
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- IDE add-in installers are located in the integrations directory
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Supported Upgrade Paths
See the “Upgrading ElectricCommander” chapter in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for complete upgrade instructions. If you plan to upgrade from a version prior to 3.0.x, contact Customer Support for assistance.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Contact Dax Farhang, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricCommander release at 408-419-4370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.