This patch release contains fixes for issues found in previous ElectricCommander versions. This patch release does not contain new features. Electric Cloud recommends customers upgrade to version 3.7.3. Please see the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of product improvements and known issues.
Download the ElectricCommander releases and their documentation from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Log in to the Electric Cloud FTP site at http://ftp.electric-cloud.com/ftp or ftp://ftp.electric-cloud.com
- Navigate to the cmdr-3.7.3 directory (depending on your target version)
- Documentation is located in the docs directory
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- IDE add-in installers are located in the integrations directory
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Supported Upgrade Paths
See the “Upgrading ElectricCommander” chapter in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for complete upgrade instructions. If you plan to upgrade from a version prior to 3.2, contact Customer Support for assistance.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Dax Farhang, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricCommander release at 408-419-4370 or email@example.com.