See the Release Notes for a summary of product improvements and known issues.
Release HighlightsNew for the VSP-3.1.0 release:
- Enhancement to ensure the latest annotation file is displayed in Electric Insight when an annotation file is not specified.
- Added the History option, which specifies the history mode creation model (--emake-history).
- Added the Auto Depend option (default on), which enables eMake’s eDepend feature (--emake-autodepend).
- Add-in now verifies and displays list of only valid project names in dialogs that have project name field.
Download The VisualStudio Add-In from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Log in to the Electric Cloud FTP site at http://ftp.electric-cloud.com/ftp or ftp://ftp.electric-cloud.com
- Navigate to the accel-5.4 directory
- VisualStudio Add-In 3.1.0 is in the VSP-3.1.0 directory
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Contact Vijay Damojipurapu, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricAccelerator release at 408-419-4330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.