The ElectricCommander SDK enables rapid development of ElectricCommander plugins. The SDK includes libraries, tools, examples, and documentation. Electric Cloud recommends that all customers developing plugins begin to use the ElectricCommander SDK 2.0.
See the Release Notes for details on new functionality and bug fixes, and the Plugin Developers Guide for a complete summary of SDK capabilities.
DownloadElectricCommander SDK 2.0 and its documentation from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Login using your personalized account to the Electric Cloud Sharefile at https://electric-cloud.sharefile.com
- Navigate to /products/commander/integrations/SDK/sdk_2.0
- Release notes and product documentation are available online:
See the “Using the CommanderSDK” section in the Plugin Developers Guide for a complete list system requirements.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Electric Cloud community to
- ask questions, share your experience, and exchange ideas
- share community built plugins and enhancements with others
ContactRohit Jainendra, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricCommander release at +1-408-419-4318 or email@example.com