You can submit a ticket to the Electric Cloud Support team directly by:
- Logging into your Electric Cloud Support portal and selecting the NEW icon
- Submitting an email to email@example.com
You may also choose to raise awareness to a case by phoning the support line (Default: 1-408-419-4300 Option #2). This number should be reserved for use with URGENT or HIGH cases. Although you may be asked to leave a voicemail, a member of the support team will typically respond to that in short order.
Once the ticket is in the system, it will transition through the following states, or status values:
- New - newly raised, not yet opened by anyone in the Support group at Electric Cloud
- Open - Opened by an agent in the Support group, and being explored
- Open + CloseRestrictions field has a value = "On-hold"
- If CloseRestrictions = engineering : issue has been scheduled to be reviewed by the Development team
- If CloseRestrictions = waitrelease : issue has been resolved and will be delivered in a coming release
- If CloseRestrictions = future : issue has been reviewed, but is not yet been scheduled to be addressed
- Pending - Issue is Opened, and awaiting comments back from the Customer
- Solved - Issue has been deemed "solved" and may be re-opened by the customer for another 10 days by adding a new comment
- Closed - Issue has been deemed "closed"
- The issue may NOT be re-opened again.
- If the issue re-surfaces from the customer, a new issue will be created.