This v5.0 release of ElectricInsight contains a number of new features that add capabilities and improve usability for existing and new users of ElectricInsight.
New features and functionality:
- Enhancements to support JobCache Add-On feature to help you monitor the health and status of your JobCache resource.
- New JobCache Misses report which shows the cache misses and causes for cache miss in one glance
- Updated ElectricSimulator report now gives you the option to simulate build performance with and without JobCache Add-on
- Augmented search capability now supports search by job cache type and status
- New availability as a 64-bit application delivering improved performance against large annotation files and omits dependency on 32-bit libraries
- New Terminator Lag report shows you details about terminator activities such as commit/write-to-disk/wait-for-completion
Electric Cloud recommends all customers upgrade their ElectricInsight installation to v5.0. See the Release Notes for a summary of all product improvements and known issues.
Download Instructions for Sharefile
Download ElectricInsight 5.0 from the Electric Cloud Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the Electric Cloud Sharefile at https://electric-cloud.sharefile.com
- Navigate to the /products/insight/release_5.0/18.104.22.16801 directory
- Platform and architecture-specific installers are in the windows, and linux directories.
Documentation is available on Zendesk Accelerator Documentation.
ElectricInsight is supported on Windows and Linux.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Jane Kuo, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricInsight release at or email@example.com.