With Directory Providers integration, EF automatically creates users when a user from Active Directory or LDAP directory logs in. Need a way to prevent that behavior and control who has access.
You can do this following these steps:
1. You should have Administrative Group defined in ElectricFlow or in your Directory Provider
2. Go to Administration Tab => Server Tab => Session Category
3. Under "Privileges for Session" please allow everything to Administrative Group
4. Click "Brake Inheritance" in the right upper window corner
5. To give login access to any user/group you should assign execute permission to that user/group
We would recommend you to try the mentioned steps on some development environment first.